Price Standard ECM Speed Controller
The Price ECM speed controller is specifically engineered to interface with a high-efficiency ECM motor. This low voltage speed controller offers either full manual control (VIA an on-board dial), automatic control (modulation signal from terminal unit controller), or BAS (building automation system) control of the ECM motor. Switching between the two modes is easy: just apply the BAS signal and the controller will automatically switch over from manual (dial) mode to BAS mode.
There are a total of four models of USC:
- Low supply voltage (24 VAC).
- Dual outputs to control up to 2 ECM motors.
- Front facing Green Diagnostic LED – for easy troubleshooting.
- On-board manual adjustment dial with front facing voltage taps for voltmeter hookup (no need to open electrical enclosure).
- Building Automation System (BAS – 2 to 10 VDC) input for variable speed remote control.
Controls Field Commissioning Services
This brochure highlights the field commissioning services that are offered for projects where Price Controls are installed.
Controls Solutions Brochure
Section G - System Controls
System Controls Engineering Guide
Representative Project Lists