Face Filter Return
Filter return grilles are available in stainless steel construction for applications in critical environments. 700FF series grilles (Filter Frame) include 1" or 2" filter frames for critical exhaust applications.
- Well suited to cleanrooms, laboratories, and hospital applications requiring frequent cleaning with strong cleaning solutions.
- Intended to be incorporated into a conveniently serviceable primary return air system.
- Designed with easily removable grille for access and cleaning.
- Filter frame allows mounting of return air filter behind face of grille for easy replacement.
- Complements the Price 700 Series supply and return grilles and registers.
- Precision formed stainless steel blades, borders and mounting frame.
- 45° deflection fixed blades.
- Borders and frames are of all-welded construction with reinforced mitered corners.
- Grille is attached to the filter frame with stainless steel quick-release fasteners to facilitate easy removal and replacement of filters.
"The Critical Environments Brochure covers the wide range of Price products available for Critical Environments as well as the resources and support Price offers related to Critical Environments. This brochure is designed for engineers and architects."
Factory Commissioning Services: Air Curtain System
To guarantee optimal performance of Price Operating Room Air Curtain Solutions it is important to properly commission each system. These Price systems include HORD series perimeter slot diffusers, LFD series laminar flow diffusers and 700 series return grilles.
Critical Environments Engineering Guide