HDCR with Integrated Plenum System
The Price HDCR-PL is an integrated plenum design incorporating multiple diffusers resulting in a system with significantly fewer duct connections. By pressurizing the common plenum, equalized flow is achieved across the face of every laminar flow diffuser included in the system. The HDCR-PL is ideal for use in areas that demand high-capacity air distribution but have cost and space restraints. Reduced ductwork and labor savings are key benefits of these systems.
- Fewer duct connections, structurally rigid design results in considerable installation savings
- Problem-solving custom configurations to allow for ceiling mounted equipment and other obstructions
- All components with matching finish for aesthetically pleasing solutions
- Laminar type unidirectional flow
- Optional fill-in panels for internal access
- Low profile plenum (12” depth) maximizes ceiling space for additional equipment and minimizes obstructions
- Roomside removable diffusers for easy installation and maintenance
"The Critical Environments Brochure covers the wide range of Price products available for Critical Environments as well as the resources and support Price offers related to Critical Environments. This brochure is designed for engineers and architects."
Introduction to Unitee Ceiling Systems
A brief overview of Price Unitee Ceiling Systems, including benefits and standard and optional features.
Critical Environments Engineering Guide
Representative Project Lists
The Ceiling Systems Representative Projects List showcases various Price jobs that have implemented our Ceiling System product line, in completion from 2010 to 2012.
Critical Environments Case Study Library
This case study library highlights several projects using Price’s Critical Environments products including: • Tampa General Hospital • Saint Francis Hospital