PMI-IF-H - 90% Efficient Convoluted Tube Furnace
The PMI-IF-H series are indirect fired make-up air units that utilize premier 90% efficient stainless steel convoluted tube heat exchangers. The new 90% furnace is capable of reducing operating costs by up to 11% as well as reducing C02 emissions. By separating combustion air from the supply air, the unit is able to maintain excellent indoor air quality (IAQ). These efficient gas heat units can be used in schools, offices, and institutional projects - anywhere that IAQ is paramount.
- 200 MBH to 1600 MBH in size
- Up to 16 to 1 turn down
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1 and 189.1 requirements and exceeds ANSI 83.8/CSA 2.6 requirements
- High efficiency can help achieve LEED energy credits
- Heat recovery can be added to reduce energy costs
- Integral air conditioning is available on all sizes
- Heat Recovery/Multi-zone/Dual Path
- Options available:
- Integrated cooling
- Mix boxes to utilize return air
GFMUA Series Overview
This brochure highlights the performance, advantages and applications for the direct and indirect fired gas units (GFMUA) from Price Mechanical.
High Efficiency Gas Heat Brochure
This brochure highlights the benefits of choosing an indirect fired gas heat unit with a 90% efficient furnace.
Price Mechanical Product Overview Brochure
This brochure provides an overview of the Price Mechanical product offering, applications served and high level features and benefits of the mechanical product line.
Waterloo City Hall
PMI-IF Master Spec