Radial Vane Diffuser with Filter
Price RVDC Series Radial Vane Diffuser with replaceable high efficiency filter is unique in design as its radial slots provide a high induction "vortex" air flow projecting horizontally from the face of the diffuser. This resulting air flow provides rapid mixing of supply air with the room air and relatively short throws. Large quantities of air can be introduced while maintaining uniform temperatures and avoiding drafts in the occupied space.
A replaceable high efficiency filter allows the RVDC to provide a supply of clean filtered air to the space. Rapid mixing of the clean filtered air in the space reduces particle contamination, making the RVDC an excellent choice for cleanrooms requiring cleanliness levels of Class 1,000 through Class 100,000.
- Radial pattern air slots with fixed horizontal deflectors.
- Face of diffuser easily removed for access to filter.
- Static pressure port to measure filter pressure drop.
- Surface mount or 1" (25) wide gasketed T-bar ceilings.
- Nominal 24" x 24" diffuser face, 10" round inlet standard.
- Housing factory scanned for leaks.
- Optional steel full flow damper with remote cable operator.
- Optional insulated housing available.
"The Critical Environments Brochure covers the wide range of Price products available for Critical Environments as well as the resources and support Price offers related to Critical Environments. This brochure is designed for engineers and architects."
Critical Environments Engineering Guide
Designing Overhead Air Distribution for Increased Occupant Thermal Comfort
Engineer Focused Webinars
March 2016 – Recent ASHRAE research has shown the impact of lower minimum air volumes by diffuser outlet type. The impact of these lower air volumes on the occupant and the energy consumption will be explored.