FDC - Series Flow Fan Powered Terminal Unit
The Price FDC, series flow, fan powered terminal unit, is designed to supply air volume to the occupied zone in response to a control signal.
Features such as advanced sensor technology, a wide range of product sizes and air flows, low sound levels, increased hot water coil selections, and innovative options establish Price as an industry leader for terminal units.Features
- Compact design for installations with limited space
- 20 GA. casing for sound reduction
- Full size top and bottom access doors
- Field reversible handing, including electric coil
- Motor vibration isolation
The FDC is commonly used to provide constant airflow to exterior zones where the heating and cooling loads vary. They are also used in buildings to provide heat during periods of non-occupancy where it is desirable to leave the central air handling system off.
For most typical operating sequences, the fan will deliver the maximum cooling air volume. Price offers a variety of alternative sequences that will allow the fan volume to vary based on zone requirements and control signal input.
- Electric and hot water reheat
- ECM Motor
- Inlet attenuator sections
- Multiple liner options