LNT - Linear Natural Convection Terminal
The Linear Natural Convection Terminal provides warm air by recirculating room air down through the integrated heating coil. Optional air valves allow for cooling through the same terminal in pressurized raised access floor applications. This uniquely compact design allows for quick drop-in installation and is ideal for perimeter applications. The air valve design allows for it to modulate within the plenum housing, removing the need for extra coordination of the floor pedestal locations. These units are finished with a separate heavy-duty Linear Floor Grille (LFG), available in both flanged and flangeless styles.
The LNT is a perfect solution for perimeter heating either in a pressurized raised access floor or concrete trench. The addition of a VAV inlet allows for perimeter cooling and ventilation air to be supplied via the same terminal unit, saving space and cost. This VAV inlet can also be used for increased heating loads via two-stage heating control sequences. Linear floor heaters handle regular foot traffic and do not intrude on wall space, making them well suited for offices, lobbies, and even schools and universities with raised floor or trench systems along the perimeter.Features
- Integrated heater options:
- Hydronic Standard Capacity
- Hydronic High Capacity
- Inset air valve design results in no interference with floor pedestals
- Multiple air valve sizes available for various cooling requirements – 100-800 CFM
- Steel plenum painted black
- Room side accessible 24 VAC floating point actuator for damper control
- Plug-and-play connection with native BACnet Power and Control Module (PCM)
- Hot water and electric coils available. Controls enclosure and electric heaters are ETL certified.
- Standard removable endcaps allow for both continuous and discrete installations in combination with the LFG floor grille and UFB blank-off plate.