VCR7 - Radial Opposed Blade Damper
The VCR7 opposed blade round damper provides airflow adjustment at the diffuser neck. Volume control blades move simultaneously in opposite directions to provide superior metering and control with minimal disturbance of the air pattern. For optimized sound performance it is recommended to match an upstream duct branch damper for large volume control with a damper at the diffuser for fine tuning.
- 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36 in.
- Blade Segmentation Configuration
- Three (sizes 6 in. - 12 in.)
- Four (sizes 14 in. - 20 in.)
- Six (sizes 24 in. - 36 in.)