Price Industries (UK) Ltd.
We value our employees and are always looking for talented, knowledgeable people to join our team. If you are interested in working at Price, please check our current positions.
- Pension Plan
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- BUPA Dental Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Field Service Engineer
Price Industries (UK) Limited is part of the Price organization - North America's leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products. Price is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing London office. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity on our Price team.
Field Service Engineer
We are looking for an individual who is technically inclined, energetic, productive, and can handle multiple priorities in a timely fashion with a high level of accuracy. The Field Service Engineer will work with multiple areas within the organization, vendors and customers to ensure successful implementation of our products, specifically our innovative radiant ceiling and building services systems.
This position encompasses responsibilities both in the office and on location. The Field Service Engineer will be well organized, detail oriented and have a strong ability to communicate multiple messages to various audiences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable following tight deadlines and multitasking to work in our fast-paced environment.
This role is well suited to individuals with working experience as a Filed Service Engineer or Technician in custom/specialist ceiling installation, building services, HVAC or related fields, who is living within commuting distance to West London (Hammersmith Fulham area).
Our Field Service Engineer Will:
- Review layouts, drawings, or sketches of engineering drawings
- Provide guidance/suggestions for engineers on design and equipment layout based on field observations
- Provide support, service, mock-up installation, commissioning as well as on-site training and support to customers across Europe and RoW
- Work with internal design and manufacturing departments
- Liaise and troubleshoot with customers to provide best-in-class customer service
- Regularly utilize knowledge of the practical application of engineering, science, and technology
- Apply project management experience
- Travel as required across Europe and North America (dependant on region)
- Support the UK office with faculties maintenance and new product installation requirements
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and work well as part of a team.
- Have the ability to use or willingness to learn CAD/CAM software.
Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
There are no open positions at this time. We welcome prospective applications and love to see relevant examples of the work you are most proud of, what inspires you and what you could bring to our brilliant team.
If you would like to submit your details please do so at: HRUK@priceindustries.co.uk or by post: Human Resources, Price Industries (UK) Limited, Thames Wharf Studios, Rainville Road, London, W6 9HA.