What We Offer
Price offers Architectural Sulfuric Acid Anodizing in both Class I (greater than 0.7 mils or 18 micron thick coating) and Class II (between 0.4 and 0.7 mils or 10 – 18 micron thick coating).
Class I coating is a high performance finish used for outdoor or high wear applications while Class II is a commercial finish recommended for interior or light exterior applications.
Decorative coatings (between 0.2 - 0.4 mils or 5 - 10 microns) are also available and are recommended when no additional protection is necessary, or when finish appearance is the only consideration.
- Wide variety of gloss and color alternatives available and unlike other finishes, anodizing allows the aluminum to maintain its metallic appearance.
- Long life span as anodic layer is very hard and finish does not wear off as it is part of the metal itself.
- Provides a lower cost alternative in both application and long term maintenance compared to painting or other finishing applications.
Ease of Maintenance
- Easy to clean with use of mild soap or abrasive cleaners without leaving scars or wear. Finish also resistant to staining.
- Exterior anodized coatings are very stable against ultraviolet rays and will not chip or peel. It is also easy to repeat the color of the finish.
What Makes us Unique
Large Anodizing Tanks
The Price anodizing line features deep tanks, which increase capacity for quick turnaround and enables us to anodize products up to 144” x 60” x 24”. The standard turnaround is 5 days with expedite options available up to 24 hours from delivery dependent on job size.
Wide Range of Color / Finish Options
Price performs Class I (.7 mils) and Class II (.4 mils) sulfuric acid anodizing with available electrodeposited color options. Price offers clear, black and champagne finishes, as well as light, medium and dark shades of bronze. Products previously anodized can also be stripped and re-anodized.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Acid and caustic wet scrubbers with a total of 26,000 CFM combined capacity are able to environmentally remove fumes produced from the line. A state-of-the-art water treatment system allows us to remove all waste generated by the anodizing line. PH is neutralized and solid waste is separated with a filter press.
System controls and quality tests ensure that the highest standard of quality is achieved. Chemical levels and pH are monitored daily and coating thickness tests are performed on each load. Test panels of our anodized coatings are sent out monthly for quality testing.
Contact our Anodizing Experts
For additional information or to arrange a tour of our facility please contact us.
Located at 638 Raleigh Street, Winnipeg, MB Canada R2K 3Z9
(431) 441-5159 firstname.lastname@example.org