DDS - Standard Mixing Dual Duct
DDS, DDQ, DDUQ
The Price DDS is a compact, standard mixing dual duct terminal unit, ideal for projects with space limitations and normal sound and mixing requirements. The terminal unit precisely regulates the flow of conditioned air to a room or zone in response to thermostat demand for cooling or heating. With three individual airflow sensors, located in both inlets and the outlet, the DDS provides flexibility when selecting a control sequence to maximize efficiency in virtually any application.
Sound-sensitive applications that require further discharge attenuation can make use of a discharge attenuator or a silencer. Terminals and noise control equipment are tested in Price’s own NVLAP-accredited laboratory (NVLAP Lab Code 200874-0) to ensure the highest quality of manufacturing and performance.
- Gasketed damper and mechanically sealed, 22 GA. casing for minimal leakage
- Integral mixing baffles
- Separate hot/cold inlet airflow sensors, and downstream total flow sensor
- Labelled hot and cold deck location for ease of installation
Dual duct terminal units provide an excellent alternative to traditional single duct ventilation, particularly in systems requiring isolated hot and cold conditioned airstreams. Dual duct terminals offer pressure independent control of separate hot and cold air flow, discharging a blended single airstream.span>Optional Features
- Mixed hot/cold inlet sizes for design flexibility
- Multiple liner options
- Separate discharge attenuator section (DDQ)
- Tuned discharge silencer (DDUQ)