LFGB - Linear Floor Beam
The Linear Floor Beam (LFGB) is a perimeter linear terminal with an integrated heating and cooling coil designed for raised floor applications. Using the LFGB allows for conditioning of the perimeter zone without the use of an underfloor fan terminal.
The linear floor grille comes with extruded aluminum bars and heavy duty construction to suit floor applications. Linear bars can be provided in a wide range of finishes including powder coat, clear anodized and other simulated anodized finishes. In addition to having various grille style options, these units can be configured in either discrete or continuous applications.
The integrated cooling coil provides decoupled cooling at the perimeter, reducing perimeter zone dependence on plenum static and temperature reset.
- Sizes range from 4 ft. to 10 ft. in 2 ft. increments
- Steel construction
- Plenum painted black
- 2 Pipe coil configuration
- RJ12 plug-and-play control board for single connection
- 5/8 in. OD pipe connections
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Removable end caps facilitate continuous or discrete grille